Friday, October 3, 2008

Bon Appetit

Chicken in skillet

Sauce for chicken

Finished Product


Last night I made some very yummy Mandarin Chicken using Tari McDonald's recipe. Thanks Tari for posting it! It was very easy to make and it uses a lot of household ingredients so you don't have to make an emergency trip to the grocery store to get something you don't have in the middle of cooking (which I find myself doing way too often). Let me know if anyone wants the recipe and I will give you the link.

3 comments:

Adams Family said...

Yes. That looked good! Send me the recipe when you get a chance.

The Shane's said...

yummy! can you just come make it for us?

dmd said...

Shanna -- this looks great! I was so pleased to find a link to your blog on the Adam's blog.

I'm so happy that life is going so well for you!

M. Hall