Thursday, April 2, 2009

"Marriage brings greater possibilities for happiness than does any other human relationship."-Russell M. Nelson


While we were in Utah we celebrated our two year wedding anniversary. It is hard to believe how quickly time goes by. Two years may not seem like a lot- but for those who know me, know that I rarely go two days without returning something to the store! I have commitment issues... but when it came to making an eternal commitment to Jeff there was no problem. I'm grateful we are together and for the strength he gives me to be a better person. He is my best friend no doubt. There's not a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh. He has a deep concern for me and my health. He has a gift for service and he is the most compassionate person I know. He's taught me more about myself than I ever thought I could learn. I love him so much and I get to spend eternity with him. Wooo hooo!!


For our anniversary, we got a framed picture of the Sacramento Temple. It is a great reminder of the eternal covenants we made with each other on March 30, 2007 in that holy place.

4 comments:

Melissa K said...

CONGRATS! I love that picture!!!

The Shane's said...

Happy Anniversary you two! We love you! The twins love you! I still laugh when I think of them running to be the first one in Nursery so Jeff would hold them the entire time!!!

BECKY said...

Congrats! I loved every word of this! And I loveeeeeeee the picture you chose. I might have to suggest that idea!

Marci said...

Well...I'm glad I'm not the only one crying now.. haha. Just kidding. thank you for that sweet comment. I have a lot to learn I am sure, but I so need people in my life, it is deeply humbling. Thanks again and CONGRATS on the two-year anniversary. Isn't that awesome?!