Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christmas Cards

I love the holidays-the crisp, crunchy fall leaves, the smell of cinnamon and freshly baked cookies, the family togetherness, the Christmas cards and reconnecting with old friends and the Spirit of Christ make me so happy. This year has brought a lot of change and I can’t wait to share some new pictures and a little update in our Christmas cards this year. I’ve made my cards in the past but because of a great deal from Shutterfly I am going to use one of their templates this year. I am super excited to choose a cute Christmas card and have Shutterfly take the stress off of me (especially with finals creeping up). Not only am I using them to do my cards this year, I am also creating a scrapbook of our trip to New York. If you’re a blogger and want to check out this deal go here. Check out their awesome cards here.

No comments: