Monday, July 11, 2011

Boston Lee Cardenaz


Because we know you care about us, we want you to know that on July 9, 2011 our wished for baby passed quickly through our lives. We are saddened, but we know that we will see him again. You can help us through this difficult time by letting us talk about our sorrow when we feel the need, allowing us to cry when we want, and not pretending everything is okay when it's not. We are grateful for the atonement of our Savior and our testimonies of the plan of Salvation. We are a forever family through temple blessings. It will take time, but with your support we will make it.

*Graveside services will be held next week.

11 comments:

DaNae said...

My heart just aches for you both right now. I'm so sorry, but know that you are in my prayers. Love ya Shan.

The Miller's said...

We love you guys! We are thinking and praying for you. We are here if you need anything! love you!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

My parents told me on Sunday. I can't even imagine. I do love his name, though. Love you, and have been praying for you ever since I heard.

Lisa said...

I have no words, but I want you to know that I think about you every single day. I hope our mourning with you will help you in some tiny way.

BECKY said...

I cry with you Shanna. So many hugs and prayers are being sent your way. He will always be a part of your life.

The Lancaster's said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't even imagine what your going through. You and your family are in our prayers.

The Johnson's said...

It takes such a strong couple to go through this. Heavenly Father knew you were capable of it. You're in our prayers!

Tari said...

Shanna, Adam and I were so sad to hear that your baby boy passed on. We know you and Jeff will be great parents when you get the opportunity, but for now just remember the special spirit you were able to know for such a brief time. Let us know if we can do anything for you guys- even a night just hangin' out while we're still here. You are in our prayers! Take care.

Fullmer Fam said...

you guys are in our prayers! i wish i knew more of what happened...but remember you are not alone and heavenly father loves you both very much...families are forever and you will be with him again!

Mommy Makes It... said...

I just want you guys to know Im thinking of you. My prayers are with you and your family. Im so sorry for your loss and Your faith is truly inspiring.

Brittany said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. So sorry to hear about this.