Sunday, April 6, 2008

"Exercising gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy and happy people don't kill their husbands."

Ok, so we finally did it. We joined 24 Hour fitness and we have already been twice. We are going to try and go as often as we can and get our money's worth. We decided to join so I can manage my diabetes better and for both of us to just be healthier and feel good about ourselves. Hopefully, it will pay off and we will start feeling a difference in no time. We'll let you know how it goes!

2 comments:

BECKY said...

What a great quote!!! I love it!!! Congrats on the membership. That sounds awesome!

The Shane's said...

we miss you two so much! especially during stake conference!!! we were just down this past weekend for my brothers wedding. we'll be back soon! and when we come back, thai food it is. the twins love thai!!! as long as we are quoting that movie... "don't ya a stomp your last season prada shoes at me young lady!"