Friday, May 2, 2008

Out with the old in with the new!

So the day has come, we sold our Suburban. I was so worried we would never sell it, and with gas prices hitting almost $4/gallon I was desperate to sell (Jeff had faith all along that it would sell). We posted the truck online and a very nice family from Grass Valley bought it.

So we got rid of "the beast" and bought a....

Grandma Car!
We ended up with a 2006 Ford Taurus with 27k miles. We got a great deal on it and it is still under warranty. It definitely wasn't our first choice but it is actually proving to be a good car for us so far...I am not making as many trips to the gas station as I did when I was driving the Suburban to work and back!

2 comments:

The Shane's said...

now all you need is the box of tissue in the back window and the lace shawls to cover all the seats!!!

BECKY said...

Hooray for getting rid of the gas guzzler! Congrats!