Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Conference Buns


Jeff and I were really excited to watch Conference a few weeks ago. We love listening to the talks and feeling inspired to do better and be better and serve more. I decided this time that I would try making some of Tammy Scott's famous cinnamon rolls, and try to make it a "semi-annual" tradition when we watch General Conference to have them. These are homemade delicious wannabe Cinnabons that melt in your mouth and should only be eaten every six months because they are so sweet and you can really get carried away with eating them all! Thanks Tammy for your delicious recipe and all your help with getting the ingredients! It is a pretty intense recipe, but well worth all the effort! If you want the recipe, let me know.

6 comments:

rad6 said...

I was at the wrong house apparently. Those look amazing.

BECKY said...

Yeah, I think I want the recipe... I've got taste this melt-in-your mouthness. :) Love the new picture at the top!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

It's my favorite recipe EVER and the only buns I make. So good...I think I should go make them...

Chantell said...

oh man, is that really a picture or what they look like? Wow, Can i have the recipe?? They look SO yummy! Now I want to make that a conference tradition :)

If you could email it to Chantell.godfrey@yahoo.com I would be forever grateful (and im sure my husband would be too)

The Johnson's said...

I LOVE HER CINNAMON ROLLS!!!!! They make my mouth water.. yum.

The Shane's said...

Yummy!