Sunday, November 6, 2011

Birthday Fun


Love these girls. So glad we could have a fun birthday weekend together! 


 Before the whipped cream smashing
 After the whipped cream was smashed
 The culprit...Steph is going down
Lucille's BBQ-November 4

I got spoiled this weekend with hanging out with my family and eating lots of yummy food for my birthday! We went to Lucille's BBQ for dinner on Friday night. Then Saturday morning began with breakfast at the Original Pancake House in Rocklin. Saturday night ended the festivities with cake and ice cream at grandma's- and a lot of sisterly bonding. 


My actual birthday is today and it has been nice and quiet, with church and a fireside to go to. Jeff made me dinner and some very delicious funfetti cake cookies. Yummmy. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday and celebrated with me.

Funfetti cookies! Yum Yum

1 comment:

Jules said...

Are those the actual cookies Jeff made? If so I am impressed!