Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Wiikend Fun

This weekend we played with the Wii fit and I didn't know it at first, but Jeff was videotaping us. So as embarrassing as it is, it is darn hilarious as well. So for your viewing pleasure I posted the videos. Below is Steph playing the ski slopes game trying to weave in and out of flags while skiing down a hill. Listen to the sounds in the background and try and figure out how well she did... I was never good at hula hoops... and I am still not. Even on the Wii, I seem to make a dork of myself! But in the video I am trying the best I can so don't laugh too hard.

6 comments:

The Shane's said...

i didn't laugh, really... ha ha ha! okay i did laugh! but only because you looked so cute! i loved the one of steph too! funny! i want one of those!!! though i'd probably have to downhill ski with a toddler in each arm!

BECKY said...

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHA!!! thank you for posting those! I was totally laffing!!!! Your hubby rocks for recording them... and you rock for posting them!

Wii Fit will become a new diet plan!

Mr. and Mrs. Hillarious said...

haha that's great, thanks for sharing!

rad6 said...

Ok, I guess I don't get how the Wii can tell what you are doing exactly, not from the thing in your hand right? Do you have something on your hips. I am Wii iliterate. But maybe you should take up hula... you can move those hips!! I have a new neighbor who can help you!! hee hee... So Fun!!!

makana said...

the Wii is so addicting!

Jess said...

i didn't know you guys had a blog! how fun! looks like you guys are having a fun time :)