Monday, November 10, 2008

Birthday Update


Jeff and I and my parents all went to Oakland on Friday night and spent the night and then went to the temple in the morning. The temple was beautiful but it was cold and rainy so we didn't take the time to take many pics but we had a great time.

On Saturday we went to Jeff's parents house and his mom gave me my birthday present- a trip to New York!! We are leaving Dec. 5 and staying for a couple days! I couldn't believe it when she told me. I have always wanted to go to New York and especially in December with all the Christmas lights and the shopping- wow! It will be fun and pics will definitley be coming after the trip.

Thanks to all of you who left me special birthday messages or called me- it made me feel so special!

**UPDATE: Trip postponed until March 2009 due to crazy schedules and holidays!

3 comments:

Kristen Moss said...

Wow, I am jealous. Christmas in NY. Have fun, that will be awesome.


Ps. happy b-day.

Jeannine said...

Wow, favorite daughter-n-law.....:)

Angela Bassett said...

Love you Shan. Glad you had a great birthday. You are fantastic. You and Jeff are beautiful. Keep smiling. Stop by Little Italy & China Town for Mark and I and eat marvelous food! We love New York.